We are proud to welcome Dr. Wendy Schulte to Guardian Pediatrics! She graduated from the University of Wyoming with a degree in Psychology and then attended Indiana University School of Medicine, completing her residency at Riley Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis. Dr. Schulte worked for 10 years as a Newborn Hospitalist and Outpatient Pediatrician prior to joining Guardian Pediatrics.
Guardian Pediatrics offers:
• Private, pediatric-only waiting room
• Preventative well child and same-day sick visits
• Quality, comprehensive care for your child’s physical, mental and social well-being
• Early morning call in time to speak directly with Dr. Schulte (your child’s pediatrician)
• After hours and weekend access to the physician on-call
• Personalized patient care, putting your children and families first